In the face of ongoing violence, kidnapping and political corruption, we want to voice our strong support for the courageous Haitian individuals and groups are standing up and calling for a new, accountable government dedicated to re-establishing democracy, human rights and sustainable development in Haiti
It is critically important for all of us to support these efforts. You can help now by signing on to our petition.
Please share it as broadly as possible.
- Fr. John Baumann, Faith in Action Founder
- Francois Pierre Louis, Faith in Action Haiti Director
- Florcie Tyrell, OPODNE Executive Director
Members of Haitian Diaspora Steering Committee
- Rev. Dieufort Fleurissaint, Chairman, Haitian Americans United
- Fr. Yves Geffrard, Administrator of Notre Dame Catholic Parish
- Franciscka Lucien, Executive Director, Institute for Justice & Democracy in Haiti (IJDH)
- Dr. Jean Mirvil, President, OPODNE Board of Directors
- Pr. Keny Felix, Senior Pastor at Bethel Evangelical Baptist Church
- Pastor Lucy Kolin, ELCA, Member of Faith in Action International Advisory Committee